CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, November 4, 2013

PLATE LUNCH SERIES FALL 2013 #19 BROKE DA MOUTH GRINDZ

BROKE DA MOUTH GRINDZ
Filipino, Hawaiian, Burgers
Kaiwi Square
74-5565 Luhia St.
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Counter Service
Mon-Sat 830a-830p
Sun 9a-5p

Located on the west side of the Big Island of Hawaii in Kailua Kona town there's a local favorite that serves up ono (delicious) grinez (food), and according to the locals in Kona, Broke Da Mouth Grindz is the place to eat.

I'm sure you all get hungry on a vay cay, and if you're born and raised local from Hawaii, you are searching for a good plate to satisfy your hunger, you aren't looking for fancy shmancy, you just want 2 scoops of rice, a scoop of macaroni salad, and that entree, or a combo of 2 or 3 entrees, and you don't mind if you look like a hog chomping down that plate, no matter what the entrĂ©e is, a scoop of roast pork with gravy, a loco moco, some sweet and sour spareribs, it don't matter, you just want to inhale the food. Look guys, I know what you want to do, that's to just scarf, mop, you just don't want to be bothered when you get that hot plate to your table, you want to get down to business, of eating, you don't want to have any conversations on the weather, the other person's sad ass life, you could give a shit! I don't give a shit, I don't care if the person sitting across from me lost his wife, job…just do not BUG ME WHEN I'M EATING MY PLATE!!!! I'm serious, if you gut issues, you work that shit out before we go out to eat!…Except if you're buying then I have to by all means listen to your sad ass stories because that would be rude for me to not listen while I feed my face like there's no tomorrow. 

Okay what's all Yay Yay here at Broke Da Mouth Grindz? I borrowed their photos from the web. I AM NOT MAKING MONEY OFF OF THESE PHOTOS FROM YELP AND GOOGLE IMAGES, I PROMISE, IF NOT CHOP OFF MY NUTS. :)
Check this out, a pork adobo omelette for breakfast, this is just what we love to eat, just food! No fooling around, stuff we'd make at home!!!! I love you guys, I really am choked up right now…you guys know how to make food look and taste good. Junior, live and learn, man up will you!
And this burger looks ono too, Junior, look! Food, man up and try to eat the way a man eats will you, stop eating that stupid ass humus and tofu sandwiches! 
Now if you live in Hawaii, there ain't nothing like our fried fresh reef fish, look at this guys, 2 whole fried crisp menpachi, wow! Man this is a local dig man…I am choked up guys!!!! Really, so far…I give this place 2 Yays. "Yay Yay"
Oh God, look at this plate…Fried Adobo Chicken. Did you HEAR ME? I said fried, adobo chicken. Need I say more? No..I don't. I really…don't.
Furikake Chicken, I want to just fly to the Big Isle right now!
Mini Loco Moco…okay for those that can't eat like me, I much prefer a full plate, but it's all good guys, no worries, no probz.
Beef Lovers!!! Calling all beef heads, look at this baby, Oxtail Stew, Yay Yay :)
Shrimp Maniacs they serve Scampi yee ha! I would say shrimp scampi but scampi means shrimp, so it would be ridiculous of me to say shrimp, shrimp.
Smoked Pork & Eggs for breakfast, "Why can't Maui have a place like this Maui sucks!"
Mini Plates, this one's a Mini Teri Beef, but I like full plates myself because I love to pig out, but hey, if you're on a diet, the mini is made just for you my friend, my fine feathered friend.
Teri Burger w. Fries for you sandwich nuts.
Thick Korean Braised Short Ribs combo, mmmmm good!
Pork Guisantes (Pork & Peas), Sweet Potato Mash, nuts man!

My friends, our Hawaiian Style Plate Lunch Culture thrives on all of our islands and..on the mainland. My friends, if you have never eaten a local plate lunch, you got to try, at least try. Forget that vegan and vegetarian bull shit! Forget about it. Just let go of your fears, let it go. Take a deep breath, let it go man, just let it go…you know you want that fatty pork belly adobo because she's sexy, she's spicy, she's got an aroma that wants to make you take off your shirt. C'mon man, get with it, she wants you. 

Okay, until the next post which will be number 1,000,000,000,000 I'm Ron Sambrano and you're not!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COPYRIGHT 2013






















No comments:

Post a Comment