CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Maui- Flatbread Paia the Best Original Veggie Pizzas

Paia Maui has the FLATBREAD CO. and they are into making the best from scratch pizzas in the whole wide freekin world! Did I say that? Yep I did say that. Flatbread is located on the ocean side of Hana highway, the road that runs through Paia town. Oh yes it is pronounced (Pah ee ah) not Pay ya. Get it right junior!

The ovens are those classic stone ovens with fire burning kiawe wood for the source of flame, an employee told me it's like what... 800 degrees? Man that's hot! But this is the place to get some killer pizzas. I had a veggie pizza and I'm telling you, as I ate mine I was drooling over the other table, this couple from Vancouver was nailing a pizza with kalua pig! Heck I got to go back bumbye (later).... But treking over from Lahaina without wheels is a major obstacle, I know the Maui Bus stops right there, okay, I'll make another effort.

But if you guys out there want a great pizza, or even salads, Paia has the best in the world, after you eat at this place, you'll fill out the comment card and tell them "Deliver!"

Picture by www.motherpress.com

"This is the best place I've ever eaten at for pizza, and I come from Chicago." Walter, Southside Chicago.

"I had the salad, it was really fresh, the waitress said it came from Maui, it was totally awesom." Ginger, Miami Florida.

"We had one that had potatoes on it, it was nuts." Gordy, Toronto Canada.

"Man the crust is killaz." Hoki, South Maui.


No comments:

Post a Comment