CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Friday, June 20, 2014

BACK TO LOCAL GRINEZ 3 SIDE STREET INN

Here we go folks, for those of you who are searching for good local food, and this place is in Honolulu, question you may ask me, "Did you eat here yet?" The answer is nope, not yet, though I have a few of my foodie friends that frequent this place called Side Street Inn, and word is that a lot of top Honolulu chefs eat there so the food must be good. 

I Googled and Yelped it and found lots and lots of awesome comments. 

"I forgot who highly recommended this place to me but to whoever that was: thank you for telling me about Side Street Inn!"

"Likikoi baby back ribs cute presentation. Ribs were tender but I didn't really get the lilikoi flavoring in the sauce, but it was good."

"Nothing fancy about the interior, just friendly service and great food. We spent around $54., but that was enough for dinner plus lunch, so do the math there."

"Don't let the exterior fool you! Great food!! Rice is amazing and so are the pork chops! I would recommend them highly! It's super unattractive on the outside but food is well worth it. OMG and the sauce on the ribs…Lawd bay bay Jesus! Dip your pork chops in those."

Pictures are from Google ImagesTM and I am not profiting from these, simply giving them exposure.


Side Street Inn
1225 Hopaka St.
Honolulu, HI 96814
808-591-0253

So if any of you will sample Side Street Inn, the one near Ala Moana Shopping Center, email me and let me know how it turned out.


© 2014








No comments:

Post a Comment