CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Chicago's Best Sandwich: Wrigley Field

Baseball season is the best time of the year. March to October, I am totally into it. MLB, a game on everyday almost for a few months. Me, I'm a Los Angeles Dodger since I was little. Love those Dodgers. However, I love baseball period. And in this video, we will take a look at a sandwich called the Aloha Sandwich, made with Hawaiian sweet bread, grilled chicken breast, grilled pineapples, and a slaw. It looked great. I wish I was at Wrigley right now...of course to eat, and not root for the Cubs. Enjoy this short video.


Chicago's Best Sandwich: Wrigley Field

_________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment