CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, June 13, 2016

STEAK & EGGS SLOPPY

Steak and Eggs Sloppy! When I'm cooking in the house, forget about presentation, it's just cook it, and eat it! As we say in Hawaii, "Grine cuz!"

If you frown on the presentation (Nay), or you don't care, you're like me, just make it sloppy, you're happy (Yay)! If you're all Yay with this post, we are friends! Alright.

I used 2- 4 oz. strips of beef short ribs, boneless, this type of meat is somewhat soft chewy, great for searing like I did.

Then I seasoned it with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and heat up some oil in a pan, and began searing it.

After 2.5 minutes, I flipped it, and cooked it for about 2 minutes, for medium rare.

Then I let it rest for a few, then sliced it across the grain, to ensure soft chewing, I like my beef on the bloody side, really happy, Yay!

As you can see, my Nay sayers will rip me for this somewhat uncalled for presentation, but we sloppy home cooks are all "Yay!"


Two eggs ready to be flipped for over easy, this goes great with beef.

Now this won't fly, you see the sloppy presentation? Now all the Nayers, you got a point, but since this is just for in the house scarfing, hey it's the taste that counts because when you're hungry? It's all about the taste.

So our conclusion is this, if you are cooking for yourself, or family, who cares what it looks like. Heck if you cooked for me in your house, and you put all of this in a blender, I'd drink it! Hahaha!

Until next time.

        
© 2016







No comments:

Post a Comment