CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Saturday, January 15, 2011

STAR NOODLES SO WHAT IS IT GOOD OR BAD?

Star Noodles up above the Lahaina Gateway Shopping Center is owned by the same peeps that formed the Old Lahaina Luau, and Aloha Mixed Plate. But everyone is having contrasting opinions of the joint, and here it is.

Junior: Makawao- I came ova fo grine, da food is ono, but not enough on da plate, not my kind of place, but da food is ono.

Kawika: Lahaina- Da food is good, but the portions isn't dat great for the prices they charge.

Wendle: Kahului- I been in the restaurant biz for a long time, I think they have a great concept, it isn't your typical plate lunch restaurant, so you have to expect this place to be a little different. The food is very very good if you ask me, I definitely have no complaints.

Susan: Lahaina- I love Star Noodles, it is a different concept, and the noodles are fresh, it's excellent, I'll highly recommend this restaurant.

Jan: Napili- Well, when I went there with some friends, we had some noodles, and it was just okay, I mean it was good, but I don't know what all the fuss was about, it was okay, I don't know if I'll go back there, maybe.

Albert: Lahaina- I think the food is good, but the price doesn't suit me, but if I get extra kala, I'll go back.

Milly: Honokowai- Great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment