CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BACK TO EATING RIGHT

Let's face it we're all sinners, and if you my friend are saying, "Nah not me!" bullshit, you are a sinner too. If a hot young lady is walking by in a tight bikini, you may not stare, but I bet you a mill, you took a glance, hence you too are a sinner.


This past holiday season, the sweets tempted me and won! The roast meats, and steamed veggies were great, Asian foods were found at every gathering, and I loves me some Asian food. Especially some greasy pork stuffs that only home cooks can manufacture, man I was in hell, or... was it heaven?


Okay I know for sure, I had one too many cookies, and one too many sodas, and one too many sweetened coffees, and one too many high quality things to eat. Now I have a hard time tying my shoes, get the picture?


Okay so what's on the menu for this year? Well, I got to eat less sweets period, I got to eat less salty foods. And I need to go and run around and sweat a little bit, or maybe a lot. One, I got to get away from the job I have which is driving a shuttle bus. My friends tell me that I'm a good cook and should do more of that, maybe private parties, that way at least I'll be busy and running around instead of driving and sitting on my fat ass and gaining more pounds. I'll focus on that.


But here's eating right for anyone.


1. Eat more fibers in the morning, more whole foods and all natural if you can get it, like apples, oranges, bananas, papayas, instead of that greasy sausage and eggs. If you want to eat some of that greasy shit, maybe just eat one egg, and less than 4 oz. of meats.


2. Drink more water, less sugar laced drinks.


3. For lunches, eat fruit, and a small amount of protein, and lots of water, if you can't get any good food but you're stuck at Mickey D's, eat a sandwich there, cut it in half, give the other half to a homeless guy, and save money by asking the girl at the counter for a cup and drink water, if you want the fries, buy a small one, and eat only half.


4. For dinners, eat a salad with protein, hold off on the heavy starches like rice and breads, if you'll eat a salad, grill some chicken without skin, cut it up and place it over the greens, use a low fat dressing, or make your own if you aren't tired from working all day.


5. Cut out your late night eats, instead of polishing a sub sandwich, eat some whole grains, or some unsalted nuts, and again drink water.


And let's get running around and lose some weight, it's all good, there's nothing wrong with eating like a maniac.. sometimes.... but if you like myself are getting huge, it's time to watch what goes into our mouths and stomachs.


Aloha

1 comment:

  1. Great awesome issues here. I am very glad to see your post. Thanks a lot and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?
    OES Genuine Clutch Cable for select Geo Tracker models

    ReplyDelete