CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

French Food of The Day

French food of the day is Pain de Seigle, it is a French Rye Bread. How is it pronounced? Well, I met some French people from Montreal, and it sounded like this, "Pen dee saygle" Maybe I need to clean my ears, but they were French, and that's how it sounded, and when I repeated it, they kind of nodded "ok."


So now when you go to some French restaurant, and you want rye bread, ask for it and speak in French, at least try what the hell? Your date maybe impressed, or you'll both share a good freeking laugh. "Can I have the Coq au Vin, and a side of Pain de Seigle?"


There's your French food of the day, Pain de Seigle, or just ask for "French Rye bread"

No comments:

Post a Comment