CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, July 31, 2014

COOKING FROM COOKBOOKS

Soon I'll be video taping recipes from various cookbooks, stay tuned as I find sponsors to sponsor these short cooking segments. Who knows which recipe I'll do, and from what cookbook it will be from.

I'll be doing anything just for the fun of it, there will be salads, appetizers, entrees, desserts, and drinks. I'll cook from Asian cookbooks, Italian and Mediterranean cookbooks, American, Mexican, whatever I feel like, I'll cook out of that book.

So stay tuned, when will this happen? I don't know yet… got to get some sponsors, but it will happen. Email me and let me know what do you want me to see cook. chefsambrano@gmail.com

Mahalo Ron
             
© 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment