CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, July 14, 2014

PERSONAL CHEF SERVICES FOR 2


Call me for personal chef services, I specialize in serving couples, I do not discriminate, straight, gay, lesbian, transgender, I serve all with lots of compassion. My style is simple focusing on wok cooking mostly. I love to stay in my zone of Asian American, this encompasses Filipino, Korean, Japanese, Chinese & American dishes.

I can also do special diets if you give me instructions, for instance if you are a diabetic, celiac, I need to have written instructions from your professional health care provider because of legal reasons, I will not cook for anyone unless they give me instructions that are signed by them as well as their health professional. I have experience cooking organic and vegan dishes too.

Give me a buzz or email me
Ph: 808-385-7667
           
© 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment