CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I ATE VEGAN PIZZA AND VISITED THE T.V. STATION

Here's what I did today, checked out some eateries and some foodies. And then ate lunch at Down To Earth Natural Foods in Kahului, Maui. And walked over to the Akaku T.V. studios to visit my producer buddy Peter King who shot our last cooking show last week, he burned DVD copy for me so I picked it up.


Now these pizza slices doesn't look too appealing, however it tasted good. Never mind the looks, it's how it tasted. The crust was crispy but thick, and all the veggies on this thing was not cooked too much. What's wrong with a little vegan once in a while? 

And then I walked two doors down to visit Peter King and shoot the bull. We killed the bull, haha. 

Daz all, will blog the rest of this day some other time when I got energy.
           
© 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment