CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

THE SPAMEGGY SANDWICH

Welcome to November 1st, 2017 my foodie friends! And, pray for the Dodgers because it is game 7 tonight at Dodger Stadium. The Astros are dangerous, so we gotta win tonight. We must.

Now on to my blog post here, yesterday I was feeling creative for breakfast, so I got myself some Spam, and 2 eggs, and a couple pieces of all grain bread. No cheese, no dressings, no mayonnaise to speak off. Just a natural Spam juiced with egg sandwich.

I call this one: "The SPAMEGGY!"
No it is not pronounced Spaymgee, but Spam-eggee

Now that we got that out of the way, what is a Spameggy? It is this.

2 large eggs, cooked over-medium-well done, so a little yolk oozes out.

And 2 slices of Spam Low Sodium (like it matters right?)

I cooked the 2 slices of Spam first in a tablespoon of vegetable oil, this makes the oil Spam flavored, and when you put the Spam on to the bread it flavors the bread so you don't need a sauce.

Then I cooked the 2 large eggs over-medium-well, and placed it on top of the cooked Spam.

If you want you can add vegetables, like tomatoes, kale or whatever. I just went with it basic, I was lazy. So try it my foodie friends and see what you can come up with.

Copyright 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment