CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, March 4, 2019

Boiled VS Steamed Blue Crabs | Head To Head Comparison

Crab, how do you cook crab? How do I cook crab? For myself, I'll usually toss it into hot water, and boil it for a few minutes until the shell turns pink or red, off the heat, remove it from the hot water, and chop it up, serve it with garlic butter. Nothing special, I watched my mother cook crab that way so I guess it stuck with me since I was a kid. However, in this video I got on You Tube, this cook will teach you about boiling it, and steaming it east coast style. He uses seasonings that maybe different from what you use. So sit back relax and enjoy two different methods of cooking blue crab.

Boiled VS Steamed Blue Crabs
Head To Head Comparison

_________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment