CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, March 4, 2019

New England Clam Chowder : Old Salt Restaurant (Hampton, NH)

Clam chowder- New England style, my favorite period. How about that tomato based chowder? My Nay vote is in. But New England style? You'll get my :) Yay vote any time. Why? It's just that creamy, sticks to your spoon goodness. Bacon flavored sauteed potatoes, celery, and sweet onions. Clam broth, and heavy cream. Salt and peppered. Man that style of chowder to me trumps that tomato based one for sure. Now don't get me wrong, because if we went out to eat, and you served me the latter, I'd eat it for sure. I won't turn down food.

In this video, the chef at Old Salt Restaurant in Hampton, New Hampshire demonstrates how he does his New England creamy rocking chowder. Watch learn and enjoy my foodies.

New England Clam Chowder
Old Salt Restaurant


_________________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment