CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Low Sodium Brisket

If you need a healthy meal, and you do love meat, but need to watch your sodium intake, and if you don't cook, give me a buzz and I'll work out something, call me for a consultation, what flavorings you like, and we can come up with a good flavorful meal for you. I can also introduce you to vegetarian and vegan cooking that you may love.

Ron
ronald.sambrano1@gmail.com

Recently done a low sodium braised brisket for someone, all I did was show up and season the brisket and gave him the instructions to finish it off in the oven. Although he said it was good, I don't know if he was totally honest and didn't shower salt on it. But if you do need a specially tailored diet, call me and we'll work together to get you eating good food again.

No comments:

Post a Comment