CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, April 16, 2015

FRYING KIMCHI WITH PORTUGUESE SAUSAGE

Local style grines is easy to cook, there's a lot of products at the local market that can be easily fried up and eaten with white rice. 

Slice up some of your favorite Portuguese sausage, with some garlic, and then add in some bottled kimchi cabbage, heat it all up nice and hot and you got a meal for two, three, four... all depends. Simplicity my friends is what us locals are all about! We don't like making sauces, reducing liquids, or using wine.. or messing with herbs and spices we can't get. Heck no, I'm not gonna go looking for some exotic basil F that! I'm using whatever I can get at Foodland be it GMO or not... I don't give a _____!

So turn up your simplicity and eat simple ono foods local style.




            
© 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment