CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Friday, May 29, 2015

THE FARMER'S WRAP

Two days ago I needed to do the Wi Fi action, so I walked to the neighborhood Barnes and Noble, and since Starbucks is the supplier of their coffee and deli stuff, I decided to get breakfast. The meal of choice... The Farmer's Wrap.

The Farmer's wrap was light, with egg, veggies, and cheese. It came with potato chips, they don't serve hash browns because it's not really a diner sort of place, just heat up ready made foods which does the job for those book worms or like myself, a Wi Fi junkie. But what really made this meal sort of suck was that it was more like a freeking laxative for me. Seriously, after I ate it, I had to use the restroom. I couldn't leave my backpack sitting by itself for there was no one to watch the stuff for me. Long story short, I used the restroom, and split. Because of that laxative wrap, I had to cut my wi fi ing short to the T.

If you don't want to take a dump after eating, then don't eat this stuff... well maybe it won't make you take a dump, it sure did for me. Until next time. Happy eats!

                                   
                    © 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment