CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, July 9, 2015

TELL RON WHERE TO GO EAT


I met some cool people from San Francisco, California today. And one of my questions was, "Hey where's a good bakery to go to in San Fran?"

The man and wife looked at me, and told me, "Ron you gotta go to Creighton's American Bakery, they have some good food, we go there a few times a month."

Hmmm, okay good nuff, and thanks to the Yelp Dot Com, I can go look it up.

"We love everything," the wife says. "I love the fruit tarts, love it, I'm a tarty kind of girl." Wow, tarty kinda girl? So what am I? A pork choppy kinda guy? Haha.

"I love the sandwiches," says the husband.

OKAY I WENT TO REALLY GO LOOK THEM UP ONLINE.

First of all they are located on 673 Portola Dr. San Francisco, CA 94127. Phone them at 415-753-0750 CREIGHTON'S AMERICAN BAKERY

I called them, and they do exist, you know I can't trust Giants fans. Shady characters they are. Haha.

Here's some Google pics I found look at it, and if you are ever in San Fran, go check them out.




          
© 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment