CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Saturday, July 11, 2015

CAFE O LEI AT THE DUNES GOLF COURSE MAUI LANI

Golfers know this, the range is where we can find peace of mind, and also bloody frustration! I got to food blog Cafe O Lei at the Dunes the other day, and it's a golf course number one, so I decided to bring my clubs so after I eat a meal to blog about, I'll go and hit some range golf balls.

I walked inside the club house, and I see the lunch crowd dwindling, I asked the bartender, "Hey brah can I get some lunch I'm a food blogger?" He said sure, and they would take care of everything. Cool!

So this is how I rate the places I check out. There's a scale from 1-5 YAYS! 5 being tops. And if any category goes below a 1 YAY!, I'll give it a NAY! if anyone gets this they might as well close up shop and stop being in the food biz.

Okay the Heineken 5 YAYS!

© 2015

© 2015

© 2015

© 2015

The Bill Eby Local ground beef Burger with fries, was delicious, cooked just right the way I wanted it, medium. And it was tasty!!! Damned good burger so huge if you look at the last pic, I couldn't really finish it, and I can eat me a good burger junior. This is how I'll rate CAFE O LEI's Bill Eby Burger. 5 YAYS!
It's made with Kula rancher Bill Eby's premium local beef, grilled onions, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato on a sesame bun, shoestring fries 8.99 what a deal!!!!

© 2015

© 2015

© 2015

 © 2015

 "I could not finish this burger, the beer blame the beer!"

My experience at Cafe O Lei at the Dunes in Maui Lani was a definite 5 YAYS! Then I visited Lani, who works in the Pro Shop to talk about old times, and then I hit the range. Focused primarily on my wedge play, and my 7 iron. I had to find my groove before I buss out the big stick.... Ladies.... did you hear me? hahahahahaha, just joking. Until next time have a YAY YAY DAY!!!

             
© 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment