CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Diabetic Meals

Thursday November 18, 2010.

Specializing in diabetic cooking, call me for your favorite meals, breakfast/lunch/dinners, low in sugars, low in sodium. I will work with you to customize your meals. Keeping your glycemic levels low so your body can handle the intake that you need to survive.

Yes you can have your pastas, your chow mein, your favorite Japanese and other ethnic meals, sandwiches, etc. I'll make sure you have a nice appetizer, main entree, even a nice healthy dessert.


Light Teriyaki Chicken:













Low Sodium Low Sugars Beef Tomato


















Meals don't have to be boring when you are a Diabetic, I have worked under some very unique chefs at my days at Down to Earth Natural Foods, an all Vegetarian and Organic market on Maui, learning to cook without animal by-products, I've taken what I've learned to create meat, chicken, fish dishes that will be healthy. I'm always learning about healthy cooking by reading andd watching other chefs. I have done numerous healthy cooking demonstrations over the past few years. I do keep it simple, but delicious for you. There are always alternatives out there, make no mistake about eating healthy foods that you love, you can even have a cheeseburger and steamed poatatoes, pastas, hearty soups and stews. Remember, 3/4 of your plate should have fresh greens and fruits, the other 1/4 should have a lean protein, be it beef, pork, fish, chicken or a veggie substitute.
















Ron Sambrano
808-385-7667
Email: ronsambrano@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment