CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, August 8, 2016

BREAKFAST IN VEGAS-

I do this thing where I'll deliberately talk to visitors walking around Lahaina, and ask them where they are from, and where's a good place to eat. Today's topic "Breakfast."

I ran into Judy and Jane from Las Vegas, Nevada. Hmm Judy and Jane, sounds like a sitcom, but these two 30 somethings were talking about this place in down town Las Vegas called MTO Cafe.

JUDY: I like to eat healthy, and they have some cool breakfast. I like to eat their Veggie Hash. And their Yoga Pants.. (go online and see).

    Okay- before I go any further, I had to jot this stuff down to research it on Google of all places. Since my blog is... Google driven. So it was Jane's turn.

JANE: I'm the opposite, I like to eat breakfast and not full around-seriously. I'll go for a stack of pancakes, topped with fruit, or stuffed French toast. And lots of coffee (laughs)...

JUDY: They have good lunches too, healthy wraps.

JANE: (laughs) Ah no! It's gotta be a burger are you kidding? How the heck? Wraps? I love their Teri Burgers, or Patty Melt. That's a lunch baby! (Laughs).

I asked both ladies if they were originally from Las Vegas. Both were transplanted. Judy came from Idaho when she was a teenager, and Jane recently moved there from California. They plan to stay there for a few more years and move to the east coast. Friends for life as they say. No one to tie them down, they plan to just travel and live in different places across the country. Cool, makes them happy just do it eh?

So I went online to check out this place called MTO Cafe. Here's some pics I got from Google.

Click to see website : MTO CAFE LAS VEGAS

500 S. MAIN STREET
LAS VEGAS, NV 89101
702.380.8229
Monday-Sunday 8am to 2pm


10970 Rosemary Park Dr. Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89135
702-982-0770
Monday-Friday 9am to 8pm
Saturday 8am to 8pm
Sunday 8am to 7pm



Didn't find the meals they like there, but these are true pictures of MTO Cafe.. The prices are totally reasonable. And by looking at the photographs, the place looks clean, the food looks delicious. Maybe I'll stop by one of their restaurants when I'm in Vegas, and FYI, they have a food truck too. Go online and check it out if you are heading to Sin City soon. One location in Down Town and one in Summerlin.

        
© 2016







No comments:

Post a Comment