CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BOOST SMOOTHIES IN KAHANA MAUI

Jonathan Duncan partner in BOOST SMOOTHIES in the Sports Club Kahana building has the best smoothies, and other items, fresh and organic. And Kombucha On Tap, it's totally da bomb folks.

Okay so you're a local, or a visitor, you wanna work out? Go to Sports Club Kahana, or if you do outdoor workouts and you're in the vicinity, stop by and check out the boys.

When I stopped by to check on my friend Jonathan, he hooked me up with a free smoothie, it had all the good stuff in there, I requested acai Berries and apples. My first sip was euphoric baby! Euphoric! As in... mind blowing delicious. Okay guys, you guys who know me, I eat like a junk food junkie sometimes...well most of the times. Okay I'll shut up but man, if anyone wants a local smoothie, with lots of fresh fruits, man this little secret of a place should not be a secret, why? Jonathan and his partners, they keep it small and simple man, I mean I remember those old mom and pops back in the old days in Lahaina, selling shave ice, burgers and pop. This is a small kinda like a mom and pop operation which I dig to the max man, because you get your smoothie, and you get to talk story (converse) with the owners, how cool is that?

Nowadays you got corporate smoothies, you know Jamba what's his name? Oh yeah.. Juice. I'm sick of corporate Americana, I love these small operations man, I think you will too. So if you are in the Kahana area, heck if you are in North Kaanapali, Honokowai, Kahana, Napili, or Kapalua, BOOST SMOOTHIES is your smoothie destination man. I'll say this.... okay? "It is F......ing Great!"
Look for the sign


















Coming from the south, or from Lahaina, Kaanapali, Honokwai, on Lower Honoapiilani Hwy, it's on the left, right before the Shell station. If you are coming on the upper highway from either north or south turn at the Mc Donald's and turn down the street, then a quick left, and a quick right, and bamm! You're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment