CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, August 9, 2012

FAVORITE PLATES SURVEY

Here it is folks, it is August 9, 2012 and I did my little survey for this time of the year. After talking to our visitors, that's right, not the locals, but talking to our visitors from around the world, I asked them what is their favorite plate lunch?

And here is what I came up with, now I got a life I won't question a thousand peeps, so one day I was cruising Lahaina town, and just started talking to people, I had my Android to log down the answers. I went for 20 people.

So the question was, "What is your favorite local plate lunch?"

10 out of 20 said "Loco Moco." No shit? Wow!

03 out of 20 said "Hamburger Steak, messy." Messy hmmm, who's teaching them our lingo? By the way messy is with gravy all over the plate even over the mac salad

03 out of 20 said, "Chicken Katsu."

04 out of 20 said, "Chow Fun."

Okay, so out of 20, Loco Moco ruled. So if anybody wants to cash in on doing plate lunches, just build a Loco Moco stand and that's all you sell till you run out of food.



No comments:

Post a Comment