CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

CIGARS AT CRIME SCENE (MY NEW CREATION)

In a test kitchen a few months ago, I was looking at some of the ingredients I had on hand. And I decided to play around a bit. And this is what I had on hand that I mangled haha!



I had about 7 red Maui style hot dogs, ready to be tossed in a few days, rice wrappers for summer rolls, a used bottle of Sriracha, the bottle was clogged, nay! And a few limes I used for juicing, and saved the peels for some green flower garnish as you can see, yay!

I simply rolled the hot dogs into the rice wrappers, and deep fried it in vegetable oil, made it crispy. Now mind you, at this juncture, I had no idea what to call this shit! Not one idea period. So I got a square white plate, stacked up the rolled hot dogs like how you see it here. And then started to drizzle some Sriracha, but the stupid nozzle was f...ing clogged, and a nice drizzle turned out like f...ing blood splatter, go figure that shit out.

So as I got my iPhone 6s out, taking pics, and reviewing my photos, I decided shit, this looks lie a f.....ing crime scene. The drizzle was blood splatter, hey that's blood! And the rolls for some odd reason to me looked like cigars. OK I called it Cigars at Crime Scene. There you have it folks from Chef Ron's test kitchen. 

© 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment