CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GLOVEN What A Product!

My friend from the U.K. Nola Baldwin creator of a product that is really really cool, it is called GLOVEN. What is it? Okay if you are a cook, you know that oven mitts do suck big time, it's oval shaped, and when you pick up a hot roasting pan from the oven, it is clumsy with a chance of you losing your holding position with your no fingers mitt. Well Nola and her company now has a product out that is ergonomically sensible replacing that prehistoric and dangerous oven mitt. Now, as we all have smart phones, we shall all have.... drum roll please, yes yes, stand up, and all of you sitting on the fence get down here, because this GLOVEN is ROCK AND ROLL, AND IT MAKES GOOD FUCKING SENSE!!!!!

Here is some of the key points of this product and let me tell you, I love it, it really works, in Hawaii where I live, on Maui by the way, which is the U.S., we measure our temps in Fahrenheit not Celsius. So I picked up several things, one was a frying pan with some fried chicken and not from the handle, but from the base of the pan. HOT! No worries, it felt good, no burns.

And then I picked up a roasting pan in the oven at 400 degrees, no problem, and it can withstand hotter up to around 482 degrees, but I don't go higher than 400 on most of my stuff anyhow. But these things are great, and they look cool as well, even with the hearts on the gloves, hey I'll use em, I'd like some military camo stuff but that's okay, the fact that it works is the main thing. And it comes with a GLOVEN carry case, totally cool.  

I'll be posting the video on You Tube soon, it's just I've been very busy lately, so Nola my girlfriend if you are reading this, I'll get that up ASAP for you to see. It is a great product for sure. THE ULTIMATE IN HEAT RESISTANT TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY THEY ARE MADE FROM A COMBINATION OF 95% NOMEX AND 5% KEVLAR TO WITHSTAND SURFACE TEMPERATURES OF UP TO 250 DEG. C! (482f
FROZEN ITEMS 
CHANGING HOT LIGHT BULBS
AT THE BBQ
COMFORTABLE & STYLING
MEN AND WOMEN ALL SIZES & SECURE FIT

* Formula One racing material, fire fighter material. Now if these experts use this material to protect from a fiery car wreck, or to rescue people from burning buildings, the GLOVEN has to be safe for picking up a Holiday roast from the oven, so I do say "YAY" to the GLOVEN www.gloven.co.uk TEL 0800 779 7051 FAX: 0151 345 0841 

GLOVEN 
23 Goodlass Rd.
Liverpool, L24 9HJ
*To protect against spamming I did not put their email, though you can find it on their web page.

Yours truly, Ron Sambrano CEO SAMBRANO CO.

SAMBRANO CO. is in the business to promote the goodness of people and their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment