CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, May 24, 2012

YOUR ENTREE IS ON THE HOUSE... YEAH!

"Your appetizers, entrees, and desserts are on the house." What? Are you serious? "Yes, and sorry the bar tab, you'll have to pay." I don't give a shit, free appetizers? Free entree? Free awesome dessert? Yes! And a gazzillion dollar view? I don't drink much so the bar tab will be small. And wait a minute where is this? Huh? Merriman's at the Kapalua Bay? Shit yeah!

What a nice evening, me my friends from work, sharing a comped dinner at Merriman's at the Kapalua Bay, what a treat, and hey to be honest with the money I'm pulling in, Merriman's isn't the place you'd see me dining. So this comped dinner, it's just epic man! Thanks to Caleb, and the bar crew, us guys ate at the bar, and we went to town. We shared some Fish and Chips, some brew, I had some Longboard Draft, 3 of em, was enough. And then I went for the Rib Eye, rubbed down with herbs and spices, with chimichurri, and some greens, and then finished off the evening with a Pineapple Upsidedown Cake with Ice Cream. Totally nuts! My co-workers, Jamie had the same, his son James occupied himself with his Game Boy, playing WWE, he had some little burger things. Sisters Gly had the same us us, but sister Anella ate the Mahi Mahi, all in all, it was a really cool evening, can't thank the folks at Merriman's enough for that fantastic experience. It isn't every week we can do this, but thanks to them for doing this, I got my beef fix, the last time I had a good prime cut was in Seattle and Vegas, that was 6 monhts ago. Cool Babe, Cool. So after all that food, I walked down to Barnes and Noble to use the Wi Fi, drink some water, get relaxed, and then head up to the house, and go to sleep. Yes, sleep folks, forget anything else, it's all about the Merriman's food, and... zzzzzzzzzzzz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment