CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, November 5, 2018

Baby Stacks Cafe

Baby Stacks Cafe in Las Vegas, NV., located at 4135 S. Buffalo Dr, Ste 101, 89147 according to some locals is the place to go for breakfast. Hours of operation is 7:00am-2:00pm Mon-Friday, and they close at 3:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. (702)-207-6432 *Their website seems to be a tad messed up. Call them instead.

No I have never been here. But I like to ask people where to eat where they reside. And with the Hawaii and Vegas pipeline, there's always foodie questions being asked. So once online, I did the standard Yelp search, and Google search. Seems like this breakfast hot spot is a hidden gem. Aren't these food establishments always a hidden gem?

OK their website is funky so I'll say this, all pictures by Yelp. And this blogger is not making any money on this blog post. So the pics should be self explantory. Just looking at the photos I think I could spend some money at this place.










They actually have a few other locations in the valley. I think if you have a hangover this eatery will help wake you up. Again- no, I've never went to this place. However locals there like it, so this is good info for anyone heading to Vegas anytime soon.

© 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment