CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, January 21, 2019

EPIC MEAL TIME: OREO LASAGNA


One of my favorite You Tube channels is Epic Meal Time. I really can't put a finger on what type of cooking this crew from Canada does, but if you want entertainment, this is something you must see. They have countless cooking videos, and quite frankly some of what they do, or should I say most of what they do can leave one feeling sick to the stomach. I mean that. But they are totally funny in my opinion, and they are one of a kind. So in this episode, the crew goes out to a market and purchases all of the Oreo cookies they can get a hold of. Then head back to their kitchen to create a huge ass Oreo lasagna. Watch and be entertained.






No comments:

Post a Comment