CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, January 6, 2011

SHIRLEY FONG TORRES CHEF/AUTHOR WOK WIZ

Putting together a book is hard to do, it's not easy, but my book should be out before Jesus comes, ha ha. Hopefully, one of my guest chefs is Shirley Fong Torres, a.k.a The woman who ate China Town, headquartered in San Francisco, Shirley's been seen on the major food networks, and is the ultimate foodie. Coming soon, seriously, this time I'm going to do it... okay... okay I know my friends are saying, "Yeah we heard that ten years ago!" But seriously, it's coming along. Okay, I am tired of talking, when it comes out, I'll let you all know.



Chef/Author/Friend
Shirley Fong Torres












Shirley Wokin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment