CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Maui- Chef Ron's Sweet Chili Thai Sauce Recipe

My Recipe For Sweet Chili Thai Sauce. Okay I ripped off the idea from another chef, but we're all crooks, LORD forgive me for I have stolen but altered, please, I don't wanna go to freeking hell.... I know some of my friends are there, they were fun when I didn't know any better... so... forgive me man.

EZ recipe.

1 1/4 cup of filtered water, cold cold to have freshness
1 cup of balsmamic vinegar
1 cup of raw organic brown sugar
1/4 cup organic honey
1/4 cup of red wine
1 clove minced fine garlic
1 tsp. fine minced ginger
1 tbsp. peanut butter
1 tbsp. minced hot red chili pepper with seed
1 tbsp. ketchup

1. Place a pot over medium high heat, add in the water, vinegar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil, then lower to simmer.
2. Add in the other ingredients and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. To thicken this, in a small cup or bowl whisk in 2 tbsp. of arrow root, and 4 tbsp. of water, then add that to the pot until sauce thickens.

Good luck you're gonna need it... just kidding!

Add this to a slice of pizza, or dab it on some veggies, or add some to some mayonnaise, you'll get a rich creamy sauce or dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment