CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Sunday, April 10, 2011

MAUI'S Pineapple Grill... Yes, I do LIKE!!!!!!

I Do Love De Pineapple Grill @ Kapalua's Bay Golf Course, the food is excellent, the place is nice/casual. You wanna dine in shorts? Go ahead. No shoes? Well... maybe that's pushing it, but shit... the Pineapple Grill is the bomb! What does Ron (yours truly) like? I like the Thai Coconut Lobster Bisque, ah that's like a soup for those of you from the caves in the valley, and no it's not made from a can... I think, but that definitely does hit you and make you go... "WOW MAN! I THINK I SAW JESUS!" Me at times, I love me some beef, and if you get the chance, try the 14 oz. Coffee Rubbed Char Broiled Angus Rib Eye, it's totally different from anything most of you ever tasted. Well, most local boys like moi won't even think of marinating a rib eye in some Hills Bros. Hey we have a hard time forking over 10 bucks for a plate lunch you kidding me? The coffee is for the mornings muchachoz!!!! So yes- I would recommend PG, and if you love to practice your putting, bring your putter and a few golf balls, the practice green is right smack in front of this awesome dig.

Chef Ryan Luckey does a fantastic job, and on Saturday nights there's some cool easy listening music. Sorry, no hip hop stuff here folks, but if you want that kind of music, I think Delta and American Airlines has flights to L.A. and New York City, I'm sure there's a huge hip hop scene there                                                                       

.http://www.pineapplekapalua.com/















PHOTO: Ron Sambrano 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment