CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Maui- Jay's Place Pasta, Pizza & Subs

Italiano, Maui a style eh? No make a me mad I slice off a your nuts eh? Show me some a respect eh? You wanna have a horse head in a your bed in the morning eh? Maui, Maui, Lahaina, Lahaina, what a place, and believe it or not, we got another Italian dig that just opened up in the Lahaina Wharf Cinema Center 658 Front Street, Suite 145 C. Phone 808-661-6699, Take Out or dine in, open daily from 10 to 10, ah.. that's like 12 hours. Hey grade school paid off!

My friend Lisa Fujiyama swears it's a great place for pasta, so I'll take her word for it, okay, one day I'll check it out, but I'm just here to spread the word for you possible travelers to Maui, and Lahaina.Jay's Place has lots of stuff on the menu, but what caught me eye? I  tell ya what caught me eye. The 8 oz. Grilled Rib Eye Steak with grilled onions and French Roll for 15.95, also the Hot Pastrami Sandwich with Swiss Cheese and choice of bread. Or the Italian Sausage & Peppers with Homemade Marinara and Linguini and freshly grated Parmesan. Man even the pizzas looks good, at Jay's you can build your own pizza. I think I'll put these things on mine, of course gotta be a large one. It starts off at 11.95 with cheese, and each topping is 1.75. So I'll put some pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Bacon, Meatballs, Jalapenos, Tomatoes, Olives, and after I nail several pieces clear the way to the bathroom, if I see anyone in my path I'll run them over like vintage Jerome Bettis (The Bus #36 Steelers/Rams)!

Yeah so if you're into Italiano, check out Jay's. My buddy Lisa loves it, and Lisa loves food, so if she loves it? Hey we're there man!

Photo: Ron Sambrano 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment