CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hot Sauces Pepperheads-Hot Sauces

Connecting on Twitter is great, you get to connect with people in your interest pool, for me it's food, and anything related to being a so-called Foodie. As a kitchen afficionado, and love for spicy and hot foods, my newest Twitter pal is Pepperheads Hot Sauces, visit them on their website at http://www.pepperheads-hotsauces.com/ They have over 800 hot sauces. I'd love to sample some of those hot ones.

For me, I put hot sauces in everything, Japanese Saimin Noodle Soups, Pizzas, Filipino Adobos, Chow Mein, Tacos, Pulled Pork, Braises, I'm a hot sauce nutcase are you kiddin me?!!!!! Hot Sauces Rule da School. So check out my new Buddies.

How about this 4 pack gift set of Blair's 4 DEATH SAUCE GIFT SET? 14.95 Contains 4-2oz. bottles of award winning death sauces. Original Death, After Death, Jalapeno Death, and Sudden Death. Over 15 million SURVIVED Worldwide...Feel Alive, a great gift.


Now this is some serious hot sauces man, if you are into hot sauces and stuck on Tabasco? Maybe give my buddies a look see here on their website. Follow them on Twitter Professor Pepperhead @Pepperheads.











No comments:

Post a Comment