CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LAHAINA- Friends & Teddy's Bigger Burgers

BEEF BEEF BEEF, NO VEGANS IN DIS JOINT, NON, NADA, BEEF,  BABY BEEF! It was a easy Wednesday afternoon here in Lahaina Town, Maui, Hawaii. I had just gotten off of my part-time gig at Barnes & Noble, met my production man Sascha, gave him a tape to edit, of Brian Kohne, writer, director, producer, marketing genius of his own movie called GET A JOB, starring Maui's own Willie K, and Eric Gilliom with an all star cast of Hawaii's finest entertainers. Then I had to meet my sister in Town to check on some thangs. Then my phone rings, it's Michael McCartney, he's with Mike Yoshida, my two friends from high school.

"Hey meet us at Teddy's in about 20," says McCartney.

"Okay I'm there."

Once there, we start to talk like 3 old men, talking about the good old days, shit the good old days? Are you kidding? I'm sounding like a grandpa? Shit and HELL NO! Okay, we did sound like old farts but who gives a ____? So we talked for about an hour, and we all polished  our own big ass Teddy's burgers with fries and a soft drink. It was time for beef, time to enjoy it, after all, what better way to enjoy good conversations than eating beef and fries. There's some topics you can't discuss eating vegan food. So on this afternoon, it was Teddy's ground beef patties, grilled really nice. Plus the place was clean. Oh yeah some of the conversations, well I can't post what we talked about, we might be arrested, you could guess what we were talking about, but nontheless, the burgers were great.

Me, Michael McCartney on the left bench with Mikey Yoshida by himself on the right, thanks to Buff A loha for snappin da shot, we love you big fella!


No comments:

Post a Comment