CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

10 Pound Meatball No Contest

One of my fans emailed me to tell me that he made a 10 pound meatball with herbs and spices, he used a 10 pound log of ground beef. Brady from Malibu is a mechanic by trade, loves dirt biking and surfing. He's a father and a husband and a foodie too.

Well he didn't have any pics for me, but I just wanna thank him for looking at my blog and he asked about my cookbook, well Brady it'll be some time before it comes out, but I'm plugging away.

Also Brady you have a long way to go before you call that 10 pounder a big meatball.

Check this out.
Nonni's Italian Eatery concocted this 222.5 pound monster in 09.

Brady you need about 215 pounds more of ground beef, but keep it up man, yours could be the biggest of all in Malibu.

1 comment: