CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Sunday, December 13, 2015

A SLICE OF NIKKI'S

Yesterday I was killing time at the Whaler's Village Shopping Center in Kaanapali Maui. I was a tad hungry, so I walked down towards the food court there. It's been awhile since I've done that, so the first thing I noticed was the Mc Donald's restaurant was gone.

There were only four food counters there, and the first thing that caught my eyes were Nikki's Pizza. In the warm showcase I was magnetized by this huge piece of Supreme pizza. Hmmmm, for 5.00 it was well worth it. The fresh veggies, the sauce, the Italian sausage... man it was good. And what I really loved about this piece of pizza was that the crust was thin and crispy, but also tasty. Check them out when visiting Maui.

The Supreme Slice
© Sambrano 2015

Me outside the food court
© Sambrano 2015

The sign

            
©2015

AD





No comments:

Post a Comment