CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Sunday, November 25, 2018

MOMMA'S MUSTARD, PICKLES & BBQ

In this blog post I went out the other day here on Maui, and talked to some of our visitors to the island. I met a couple that was cruising town. I asked them where they were from and they were from Louisville, Kentucky. And food is always a good subject, so I briefly asked them if I went to Louisville, where should I go? And their answer was to visit a place called MOMMA'S MUSTARD, PICKLES, & BBQ 

So the tell me, "Ron you gotta have the chicken wings and the beef ribs. They are rated 1&2 as the best." OK, so I had to do my investigation. We are like 5 hours difference from Kentucky, I called this place up. A friendly employee answered the phone. And he confirmed, I should order their wings and beef ribs. He also told me the sides were inexpensive and very good.

I looked at their website and it really looks good. So if I'm ever in Louisville, I'll go and visit the baseball bat shop, and get some wings and ribs at Momma's.

Photos below are from online sources, and this blogger does not own them, and not making a profit from the post.


Love the logo, it's a brand!

The wings looks great! I want a platter right now!
It's smoked $11.50 for 10

The ribs looks really good, I'll take that too!
Rated 2nd Best by the book The Top 100 BBQ Restaurants
in America! Whole $32 Half $16






All I can say is this, Momma's comes to play. It seems like they don't fool around. They make things happen! Seriously. When somebody from 4,306 miles away (Google Maps), tells me to go to their hometown and eat at a place, and I call up this said place, and the employee tells me the same, baby that's word of mouth, the best advertising any business can get! I'm purchasing me a plane ticket soon. Momma's here I come on an empty stomach!

© 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment