CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Sunday, April 25, 2010

HEALTHY MEALS

Healthy meals at your home? Yes, big time yes, as a matter of fact, I'd rather do healthy cooking than regular cooking, this allows me to help make better a person's well being. What have I done to help someone? Well this one guy I helped had diabetes, and of course had to watch his sugar intake.

I made him a teriyaki beef meal, low in sat fats, low in sodium, and low in sugar.

I took a piece of bone in chuck steak, and trimmed the fat off, removed the bone and pounded it with a mallet, and what I did was soak it in some low sodium wheat free tamari soy sauce, some agave syrup, ginger, garlic, scallions, and some water, and a dash of herbs and some balsamic vinegar.

It tasted like regular teriyaki, but without all of the high bad for you contents.

Agave syrup doesn't raise the blood sugar a lot, the wheat free low sodium tamari soy sauce doesn't raise the sugar or blood pressure that  much, and the herbs are good for the health I use organics when possible.

RON

No comments:

Post a Comment