CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, April 22, 2010

TESTIMONIALS

I just want to say that Ron has something up his sleeves at all times, I used to be a chef, and now I'm an old man, but he knows how to cook and he is very simple, he doesn't get too crazy with lots of spices unless you want it. But recently I have been diagnosed with Diabetes, and he just knows how to satisfy the taste buds, he charges reasonably, and being an ex chef in my younger days, I understand what he has to go through to make a special meal for anyone. I'm telling you, he gets to the point, and he can pull of lots of ethnic dishes that I can't, I came from the old French school of cooking, I thought I knew it all,, but watching and talking to
Ron with his simple but effective style really is something special.

Bob

I had a birthday and I was all alone because my guests couldn't make it, I already hired Ron to do the cooking which was just a roast, some appetizers and drinks. He stayed with me and we had a good meal together, it's just the way he was brought up, he cares so much about people, if you get a chance to work with him, do it, I urge you, he won't disappoint you, and he is on a mission to help fight hypertension and diabetes through his cooking, so give him a call if you have any health issues, he's fun to be around, and I am a cook myself, so he always respects your feeback, Ron is the best, I am not rich and can't afford personal chefs all of the time, but that one time I hired him, he made such an awesome impression.

Linda

My kids wanted hot dogs and burgers for a birthday party, Ron showed up and he told me what he was going to buy at the market, and of course it's all part of the cost, but he made some killer hamburgers that the kids just loved, and he went out of his way to purchase veggie burgers when I didn't ask for it, but he thinks ahead, and because there were several vegetarain kids? Ron is awesome, he is heads up man.

Mary Anne

My wife an I wanted Chateau Briand for dinner, he came over and just floored us with his style of cooking, he made it taste so good, so good! You know, I had doubts when he first showed up, he was dressed in some surf shorts and a tee shirt, I'm thinking, "What the hell is this kid? Is he gonna give me a surf lesson?" Well, he got out his stainless steel skillets, his knives and went to town! He really did. I can't cook to save my life so what the hell do I know? Ron is the best, he cares about people, and I tell you right now, you meet him, it's like he's part of the family, good job Chef Sambrano

Milton


My friends and I wanted some sports bar food, so we called Ron, and he made us some buffalo wings, some potato skins, some oyster shooters, some battered fish, some teriyaki beef, and some Hawaiian style poke or raw fish cubes it was so good! Yeah, you get a chance to dine in and got the money to do it? Ron's your man, he's ours for sure, and I'm telling you, he's a lot of fun, you not only get a chef but a pretty funny guy to go with the food

Johnny

Last year my daughter had a yeast infection, not funny, but the doctor said for her to stay away from yeast, I worked with Ron for almost 2 hours trying to find a good menu for my daughter that she would like. Ron went out of his way on his own time to look up recipes for people that can't intake yeast. He baked a yeast free bread, he made us a pasta with ingredients that did not contain any yeast, he even told us what kind of products that are made special for people that can't have yeast. Ron is a good human being period! If you need help with food? I am serious, dead serious, call him, you will not be disappointed

Carrolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment