CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

IN HOME DINING

Welcome to my blog site, for IN HOME DINING, where I can come to your home, and cook and serve you a special dinner for two. I specialize in couples, or small families. I can do a gourmet dinner for two, complete with table settings, wine glasses, wine or champagne, soups, salads, appetizers, entrees, desserts.

How it works is you contact me via email or phone, and set up a free consultation. Maybe you want a special date, but don't want to drive because you want to drink. Well this works out perfectly. Choose from the menu that is posted. For special Lover's Gourmet Nights check out the menu.

I also have other services such as breakfast for families, no more than 10, I like to keep things on a small scale. I do kids parties, if you own a grill, I'll marinate some meat, chicken, hot dogs, burgers and grill them up.

You want meals prepped for the week? I'll do that too. For instance you have kids and want sandwiches prepped for the next two days, I'll come over and do that for you, wrapped and sealed for freshness.

Seniors? I took care of two elderly parents, and their diets are special, I'll do that too. If someone has a specific diet I can do that too, low sodium, low sugar, I'll work with you just give me a buzz or email.

Here are some of the styles I do.
AMERICAN
MEXICAN
ITALIAN
JAPANESE
CHINESE
KOREAN
THAI
FILIPPINO
HAWAIIAN
INDIAN
FRENCH

Check out each style and see if you want to give it a go. With each style there is vegetarian options, as well as I trained in Vegan and Raw foods as well. Check out those sections and see if you want anything there.

Prices vary, it's all custom made. There will be shopping fees if applicable, prepping fees, set up fees, traveling fees, breakdown fees. The more I'm asked to do you will be charged accordingly, so call and find out if we can be a good fit for your special meal.

Chef Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment