CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, April 22, 2010

IMPRESSING YOUR DATE

Okay guys and girls, you want to break some ice with someone hot? Well, call me, and we'll script it out, I'll get to know key things about you, and cook for you and your hottie, sounds good? Of course it is, I'll be that friend of yours and he or she wont even know it's all scripted, you'll look good because I will make you look good.

Remember I'm a casual chef, I'll do gourmet but in a casual sense, I don't want anyone being to tense so if you want a fine but casual dining experience at home to impress someone? I am that chef and buddy.

"Ron and I got to know some things about each other, mainly sports, and some other things like family, when he cooked for me and my date, it was as if we were friends for a long time, and now? I got married to my date, thanks to Ron, he's like a Doctor Love and Chef Love, thanks buddy!"
Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment