CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, May 24, 2010

Why Hire a Personal Cook/Chef?

One dinner I did do was a few weeks ago, the gentleman and his wife just wanted a simple stirfry and some rice, and hot tea. They did not want to travel even a couple of miles in South Maui to get Chinese or Thai, so they hired me, the cost was an even $100.00 for my services. I went to their place and talked to them, they wanted of all things so simple. Beef Broccoli, Garlic Shrimp, Won Tons, Rice and that was it.

So I got some money from them, signed an agreement, went to Foodland in Kihei and shopped for the stuff, it was less than 50.00. So i go back to their condo, they had a wok, and utensils, all I brought was my knives. Ha ha. so their night cost them $150.00, for them it was well spent, no driving, and they drank more wine than if they drove.

So, hiring a personal cook/chef like myself can save you time from driving, and you'll have the comforts of home.

Mahaloz
Ron
ronald.sambrano1@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. How long did it take them to get you naked for $150?

    ReplyDelete