CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Maui's Only Rocking Cooking Show Lick em UP

RD Lick em UP! We gotta say, today is Thursday, January 26, 2012. Yesterday both D Play Danny Agdeppa and I shot our latest Lick em UP! episode for Akaku TV Maui, and to be posted on You Tube channel: chefboymaui, it was a fun shoot, some mishaps like we did a Thai Style Au (Marlin), the recipe called for a sauce with cilantro in it, well yours truly the t.v. chef spaced out and forgot to put it into the pan when all the other ingredients was cooking down. Oh well, we used it for the garnish.


So that was our latest episode, in fact You Tube should have it on soon. But when I was in the studio editing for the credits I posted a Get Well to Kumu Cliff Ahue, he was dying of cancer. Well I fell asleep at the desk, woke up at 6am, I got a text from my niece, and she said that Kumu died around 3 a.m. The morning I put him on the credits to get well, it's the same one that God took him home. Real, so real. Over the last several months backing into last year, I did lose some inspiring people in my life. Well, this time here on earth is really short.


Say "I love you," to those who care about you. Go the extra steps or miles for those that truly matter. Once the ones you love are gone? That's it baby, you will never see them again. Don't wait until it's too late. I know life is hard, we get busy, and at times we can't help it, but we do need to slow down some, and check in with the people in our lives that truly matter.


If you're on Maui, the shows can be seen on cable access channels 52 and 54 Akaku TV. Warning: It is not prime time shows, expect the unexpected.


Mahalo
Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment