CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MAUI- Taped Another Cooking Show In Kihei,

Just wrapped up another episode of my cooking show, this one is yet to be titled, but I cooked a Beef Sabaw (Filipino Beef/Veggie Soup), and a couple of Pork Chops with sauteed onions and a pan gravy.


Fellow Producer Peter King of Akaku TV, Directed this shoot, at his condo in Kihei's Cove Park over looking a very nice Pacific Ocean with the island of Kahoolawe (Kah ho oh la vay) in the background, as stand up paddlers went back and forth, and beach goers walking the sand and jumping in the ocean, a very relaxing morning.


The shoot went well, I started off prepping for the Beef Sabaw, a simple soup, I used a piece of Chuck steak for the base, with water and vegetable broth, garlic, ginger, bay leaf, marjoram, fish sauce, apple cider vinegar, fresh lime, zucchini, tomato, yellow bell pepper, salt and pepper made it a tasty soup, Peter and Bonnie sampled it on the deck with some red wine.


Also the pork chops was simple, 2 loin chops without the bone, salt and peppered, dredged in all purpose flour, and pan fried golden brown but juicy on the inside, then I sautéed the onions until tender, and then made a pan gravy, poured it over the chops and the onions, with white rice and furikake flakes was the meal.


Now the show will be in edit, and I'll wait until Peter gets it all edited for Cablecast and YouTube. In the photo above my producer/director Peter King and his mom share Pork Chops, Beef Sabaw and a glass of Merlot.

1 comment:

  1. Next time you shoot, let me know. I volunteer to be a taster :) BTW, We know Bonnie King nice to see her photo here with Peter :)

    ReplyDelete