CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ONE OF MY DREAM RESTAURANTS

THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS IS A TRADEMARKED MLB FRANCHISE, THE LOGO TO THE LEFT IS A COPYRIGHT IMAGE, I AM USING THIS IMAGE NOT TO MAKE PROFITS OFF OF THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS, I AM MERELY USING THIS LOGO AS MY FAVORITE TEAM IN SPORTS AND WANTING TO SHARE A STORY WITH MY READERS. THIS LOGO IS A COPYRIGHTED AND TRADEMARKED IMAGE BELONGING TO THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS ORGANIZATION AND IS PART OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.from www.wikipedia.com 


One of these days I keep telling myself and my close associates, I'm going to open up a restaurant dedicated to the Los Angeles Dodgers, of course it has to have beers and hot dogs, Dodger Dogs more like it, but I'll have to look into this because of the Trademarks and Copyrights, I gather there will be lots of stuff to look at, lots of legal advice is in the wings for this. But nonetheless, it would be cool, to own a restaurant that is just Dodgers, I mean all the waitstaff can be decked out in Dodgers uniforms, on certain days it is home games, so home uniforms will be worn. This concept is already in place in some cities with sports fans so I'm actually stealing a concept, but that would be nuts and really fun to be around, kind of makes you feel like a kid again.


I can dream all day about this stuff, menus with Dodgers logos on it, a sandwich named after Orel Hershiser, a mixed drink after Davey Lopes, I don't know email me some hints. But you get the picture right? Hmmm, and maybe some Asian dishes named after some of the Asian players they had, maybe a stir fry after Hiroki Kuroda. 


The dream continues, flat screen monitors playing classic moments of Dodger games gone by, and have it on live sporting events too of course. Football season, all the games that those t.v. screens can handle, X Games? I love X Games, Poker Tournaments?, Surf Meets? Sure why not, but come baseball season, every Dodger game will be played on the main giant screen, win or lose, the Dodgers rule at my joint, and if any customer comes inside with something Dodgers on their person they get 15% off their meals.


I can dream and dream folks, but this concept is just a dream, the Scorpions had a song that sticks in my head, the lyrics goes, "Make it real not fantasy..." Okay I will one day when I stop procrastinating and start to jot down some kind of business plan and find investors. So if you are a Dodger fan, email me, contact me and let's share our dreams of the Dodgers winning another World Series soon! Win or lose I love the Dodgers, and of this writing we are only 1 game up on the Giants, what a first half of the 2012 season guys, and I just hope we lead the NL WEST at the all star break, and that Matt Kemp's hamstring will be healed when the second half starts, and we do make it to the playoffs, that would be very very nice. Call me immature, call me a kid, call me a dreamer, sorry I just love the Dodgers, and we gotta make it to the World Series, we just have to, 1988 was a long long time ago folks, much too long.


I got a lot of creations in my head that will blow you away for Dodger Foods, but because of legalities, who knows if I can really make this work, homework, homework, and lots of homework and networking. So one day, maybe Ron Sambrano's Dodgers Grill will be opened, wouldn't that be something?



No comments:

Post a Comment