CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, January 31, 2013

HOMEMADE IS THE WAY OF TRUE FOODIES

To be quite honest, I'd rather not cook anything, however I do love to eat. And I do loves me some hamburgers, big burgers, juicy burgers, burgers that make you feel full after you eat it. Ones that are so juicy you don't need any condiments, you know what I'm talking about, the juices from the burger just oozes out and makes a nice mess on your shirt despite all the napkins the girl at the counter gives you.

If you want to make your own burgers I do suggest you get your own meat grinder and purchase some well marbled chuck or sirloin with all the flavors, get the best grade you can Prime or Choice, Wagyu if you can, just get the best because if you want the best burger you got to purchase the best stuff. Grill it is always the best way, or sear it on a flat top, and finish off a thick burger inside an oven. Thick burgers have a hard time cooking on grills unless you want the insides rare, so the oven is a great way to finish off a thick juicy burger, I also call meat loaf ha ha.

I'm sure you have a favorite burger joint where you live, and what makes you go back for more? Only you know it, and probably the place you go to get your burger fix cooks up juicy fat burgers right? Right. 

And for the fries? The best is using some huge Russet potatoes, boil them for about 15 minutes and then cut them up into steak fries, and season them with some salt and pepper, and deep fry them crisp on the outside and nice and tender on the inside like a baked potato.

Yeah burgers...I loves me some fat juicy burgers!



No comments:

Post a Comment