CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

FOODS THAT MAKE YOU GO

In this post I'm not going to share any recipes, or tell you where to go and eat. What I will do though is this, ask you "what foods make you go?" and I mean to the bathroom. Man I work with a couple of brothers, and I swear, every time they are done eating lunch, they are headed to the restrooms to pull of the old number #2!!!! Yeah, that's the one where you sit on the bowl.... for guys, you aren't doing the #1 where you're standing to relieve yourself.

AD

So I was wondering what the hell is wrong with these guys? I for one do need to use the restrooms after I eat certain foods. But I won't go there for it may just gross you out, heck I don't want to do that to you. But what is going on when one of these guys are done eating a bowl of stew? "Sh...., I gotta go man!" What? Why? You just ate stew and you gotta go? Man!

AD

I don't know exactly what may be wrong, possibly their chemicals for digestion is all out of whack. For what ever the reasons, what are the foods that make you go to the bathroom really quick?

a. dairy
b. ground beef
c. poultry
d. soft drinks
e. Asian foods
f. fast foods
g. other

AD

Here's some tips for you that need to do the no.2 all the time.
- carry extra toilet paper
- carry extra disinfecting spray
- carry extra hand soap

Maybe extra underwear. :)

AD

             
© 2015







No comments:

Post a Comment