CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Friday, May 6, 2011

Johnelyn Comments on Ramen Ya @ Queen Kaahumanu Center Maui

I moved away from Maui a year ago. At times I have CRAVINGS for food found only on the island. Ramen Ya, Koho's Restaurant, and Dragon Dragon. Ramen Ya reminds me of my friends. We'd go to the mall and sit there for hours after we've eaten. I LOVE the Chicken Katsu with Curry, seafood crispy noodle, and the mochiko chicken. I wish I new how to make them. It'd help me be less homesick.

Johnelyn.

Well, I just want to thank Johnelyn for checking out the blog here, and right now I'm gonna talk to some friends who are mochiko chicken junkies and find a cool recipe. I've made it before, but I want to get some real peeps into food to share their stories, afterall, it is about other peeps, so give me some time, and if there is anyone out there that wants to share their mochiko chicken recipe feel free to email it to me.

Thanks Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment