CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, May 9, 2011

MAUI- Locally Raised All Natural Beef Maui Cattle Co.

Grass fed Maui Cattle Co. beef rules the school! If you are coming to Maui and you'll have your own kitchen to play Iron Chef in your beachside condo, you have to get the very tasty Maui Cattle Co. beef products. Cattle grazed here on the island is all natural gauranteed. This company comprises of the best ranchers here on this rock, the beef is exceptional, I talked to people from Texas and Kobe Japan, and they swear that this product is very good.

I like to get a pound of their ground beef and make half pound cheeseburgers when I'm off of being vegan, I go and be vegan for a while, but when I want to eat a burger, and there's Maui Cattle Co's product in the chiller, I'm down for that my friends.

Most markes on Maui do carry it, so check out the local supermarkets, I'm sure you'll find it, here is what the ground beef looks like and the lable is now becoming this iconic brand, one that says "Come and purchase me."

Right over 6 bucks a pound and worth it!
Photo: Ron Sambrano 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment