CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HONU located in the old Mala district of Lahaina, owned by the Ellman's is brand spanking new. Go and try their menu, foods made fresh everyday.


Pizza, seafood, go there or be a square, be there or be nowhere, be there, or be someplace where you're not supposed to be.


Here's some comments from some locals and visitors. Lonnie, Washington- "I love the views and sunsets and the wine and food, I love the concept." Mark, Kihei- "Eh da best men in da world is named Mark, but I had to come down from the south side and check this place out, it's good, I'd recommend this place to everyone." Janis, Pukalani- "I came by with some girlfriends, it was a far drive from Pukalani but well worth the drive, a friend came to Honu a few weeks ago, and said that it was very good with healthy choices, and it was very very good." Josh, Kula- "Ron Sambrano said to come by and so me and my wife went one evening, it was very good, I have to watch my diabetes, and they had good fresh clean food, right on Ellman ohana! God Bless!" El, Wailuku- Ron Sambrano told me about a new place called Honu, pizzas and seafood, well, it was a totally nice change of pace, riding to Lahaina for healthy food, it was great." Rosa, Los Angeles- "I came to Maui about 10 years ago, I'm a total foodie, I did not go to any of Mark Ellman's restaurants that he owned, though I read a lot about him I do remember. So this time when I had a chance we all went to eat at Honu, and the food was wonderful, it matched the scenery you know? I'm from L.A. and I'm spoiled with food, from the ocean to inland, so when we ate at Honu, looking out into the ocean was part of the deal. Eating a fresh piece of fish, with good friends, and the ocean, this place is special, small, with a good good feel, I love it, I really do."


Okay so HONU is located on Front Street, behind the Safeway at the Lahaina Cannery Mall, if you go to HONU, get there when the sun is setting and ask for the outside table




No comments:

Post a Comment